1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible
2. In God the father, Son, and the Holy Ghost
3. That God created man in his image; that he breathed into his nostrils, and only then did man become a living soul.
4. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God, conceived of the holy ghost and born of the virgin Mary.
5. That Jesus was crucified, buried in a tomb, and raised from the grave on the third day.
6. That Jesus ascended to heaven and is today sitting at the right hand of God the father.
7. That all mankind sin and fall short of the glory of God.
8. That repentance of sin is commanded of God, and necessary for the forgiveness of sin.
9. Holiness to be Gods standard of living for all people.
10. In water baptism by immersion; and all who repent shall be baptized in the name of father, son, and holy ghost.
11. In the baptism of the holy ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
12. In speaking in other tongues as the spirit gives utterance, and that is the initial sign of the baptism in the holy ghost.
13. In the resurrection eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
14. In the lords supper and the washing of the saints feet.
15. In the aid of the holy spirit, to walk together in Christian love, to strive for the advancement of apostle Dorothy Davis ministries in knowledge, holiness and comfort. To promote its prosperity and spirituality , to sustain its worship, discipline, and doctrine, to contribute cheerfully and regularly to the support of the ministries and the spreading of the gospel to all nations.
16. In remembering each other in prayer, to aid each other in sickness and distress, to cultivate Christian sympathy in feeling, courtesy and speech, to be slow to take offense but always ready for reconciliation.